You are happily at the crossroads of being an engaged fiancee and stepping into the wedding planning process, to being a wife.
Yes, I said it…wife!! (but it can be exciting, stressful and overwhelming… all at the same time)
Although you can hire a wedding planner to do it all, wouldn’t you rather…
- Save the $1,000 to $4,000 fees and put it towards paying for other parts of your wedding?
- Take control and manage all the tasks?
- Take the time to apply your personal touch to all the details?
- Put dedicated time and energy into taking online wedding planning courses to ensure the most special day?
If you answered yes, to any one of the questions above, please keep reading.
Did you know?
Online education has clearly become one of the most popular education alternatives?
The continually improving reputation of online learning has also helped fuel its expansion, as initial skepticism has faltered in the face of evidence that shows that online learning can be just as effective as face-to-face education.
All of this means that students, find many reasons to take all or some of their courses online.
…And now, includes learning how to plan your own wedding day.
How awesome would it be?
To have access to learning and gaining the knowledge you need to plan all or part of your wedding, without having to hire someone to do it for you?
Below are 6 advantages you will have, when you decide to go with online wedding planning learning:
1. Lower Costs, Saving Hundreds to Thousands of Dollars: Online wedding planning courses with MJ Teaches It, is a more affordable option than hiring a traditional wedding planner to plan your entire wedding day.
2. Courses and Workshops: Take the Free online course: “15 Ways to Avoid Wedding Dress Regret” after all, finding the perfect dress is no small task. Learn how to plan ahead & be prepared before purchasing your wedding dress @ ‘MJ Teaches It’.
Also, in the line up are in-person Wedding Planning Workshops throughout the SF Bay Area – Northern California, led by wedding professionals.
3. Comfortable Learning Environment: Commercials that featuring online students studying in the pajamas only skim the surface of one of the primary benefits of online education: there are no physical class sessions. Lectures and other materials are available electronically to the student, who will then read them and complete assignments. Students will not have to fight commute traffic, find parking, leave work early to go to class, or miss important family time.
3. Self-paced Learning: What does that mean?
All online courses from MJ Teaches It are self-paced. Self-paced learning means that students can start completing the lectures, assignments and sessions at any time. It’s recommended that each student create a learning schedule, to stay on track.
4. Convenience & Flexibility: Online courses give students the opportunity to plan their study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around. Students can study and work when it’s convenient for them, whether that’s early morning or late at night. Course material is always accessible online, so schedules can be as flexible as needed. All of this makes online learning a good option for students who need to balance their work and family commitments.
5. Greater Ability to Concentrate: While there is contradictory evidence about the rate of online student participation versus participation in traditional courses, one thing is certain: online courses offer shy or more reserved students the opportunity to participate in class discussions or chats with more ease than face-to-face class sessions. Some students even report that online courses are easier to concentrate in because they are not distracted by other students and classroom activity.
6. Skill Development
Not only can online courses increase your knowledge in a particular subject area, but they can teach lessons invaluable to other areas of your life. Online classes leave you on your own, without a physical classroom to attend and a teacher constantly prodding you to get your work done. Self-discipline and commitment skills go a long way in successfully completing online classes.
These are just a few of the many advantages of taking online classes. Students are able to manage their time, learn the materials that are presented, and complete assignments on their own schedules.
Brides, don’t miss out! Enroll in the FREE online course “15 Ways to Avoid Wedding Dress Regret” before purchasing your dress.
It walks you through everything you need to do prior to your wedding dress shopping and it’s FREE.
If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog →, so you don’t miss out on posts to help you with your wedding planning.
612 total views, 0 views today