Learn the strategies and pitfalls of planning your wedding day,
with a 4-hour workshops designed to walk you through the entire process
It’s Interactive, Informative & Fun!
DOOR PRIZES & RAFFLE DRAWS THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
The only way to a successful DIY wedding is organization and proper planning. Get the jump start you need so you can feel like a pro or find out if you need one! Learn how to begin the planning process, determine what you need, hear real-life-wedding-planner-lessons-learned and meet some of our favorite local vendors.
No matter where you are in the planning process, whether you’re searching for trustworthy vendors, negotiating contracts or organizing timelines, this workshop is for you!
What you will love about the workshop:
- It’s not a Bridal show with mass amounts of vendors and attendees (It’s a small group to allow for personal attention)
- The opportunity to touch, see, hear, smell and taste throughout presentations (Cake, flowers, music, etc each workshop will vary)
- Venue tour (Each workshop is held at a different location)
- Interactive Q & A with professional wedding vendors (The pros will give you the inside scoop, valuable tips and more)
- Gift bag and chances to win awesome prizes (Yay!! Who doesn’t love gifts?)
- Girl time! Talking about weddings is really fun – especially when it’s yours!
- And the #1 Reason you’ll love this workshop?
The cost! You can’t have this much fun and get this much hands-on instruction for less (Sign up below for info on upcoming workshops)
Wedding Planning How-To’s
Bring your Maid of Honor, Mother, Sister or your best Girl Friend. We will discuss the basics of wedding planning including: anatomy of a wedding, budget basics, contracts & negotiations, and timelines, itineraries and much much more. You will also receive a workbook filled with pages to help you with your own planning.
We are thrilled to be empowering local brides with the tools they need to plan their own weddings.
Categories Can Include: (Each workshop will vary)
Vendor Selection – Budget Management – Creating Your Timeline & Checklists – Music & Entertainment – Photography – Cakes & Sweets – Floral Design – Catering – Planners – Travel – Venues and more
2017 Workshop Locations:
Northern California, USA
Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Mateo, Livermore, Redwood City, South SF, Fremont, San Jose
Southern California, USA
Sign-up Below to Get Info on the Next Workshop
Space is Limited!
Ticket Price: $125 for Two People (Bride +1)
Includes: Enrollment in 4 hour wedding planning workshop,
planning workbook, 1:1 time with wedding pros, food & refreshments,
gift bag, & chances to win awesome prizes
♥ If for any reason you cannot make it to our in-person workshops,
be sure to enroll in the online courses available by MJ Teaches It:
Join ‘All Things Bride & Wedding’ Facebook group to get inspiration with your wedding planning journey.
162 total views, 0 views today
Brides, Get On The List!
We will notify you of upcoming workshop locations & dates